Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, January 24, 2014

Update.... two years too late

So since I'm degre-ed out the arse and am running my store while still consulting, it has come to my attention that my Linkedin profile picture is a little dated. Taken over two years ago when my company was doing bios on management, my little black and white headshot was my favorite picture ever. I looked fantastic in my humble opinion.... cause it was professionally edited too!

But sadly, I'm no longer black haired and I have aged in over two years so I gotta update... I finally put it off and got dressed, did the hair and makeup and ended up with two options....

1st option: casual.... Ignore the fatter face
(I'm 25 lbs heavier than my last profile pic so that's obviously gonna show, craaaaaaaaaap) 

 2nd option: updo..... This is my professional look (dude, seriously Dave's like it's Hawt Bitch face)
lol..... but seriously it's my pearls! 

So I went with my professional looking one. If you disagree, leave me a really long rambling comment that I'll read three years from now. Seriously though, pearls win hands done every time. Every single time. Classy for the win!

Like a BOSS