Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Accomplished

I got some serious shit done today. Let's see.... I finally picked up those jeans I dropped off to get hemmed two months ago. I managed to drop off bills for mail. I tracked down my kid a winter softball camp at a local college (local is a very loose term here, it's about two hours away). So every Sunday afternoon I'll be driving her over so they can work her to the bone. Well we'll get her ready for the high school softball tryouts one way or another.... cause with my shoulder, there is no softball in future for a long time.

She's up against a little problem making the high school team. It's what we call "not from this tiny little backwoods Montana town". Believe it or not, that is huge. Every sport we've seen the newer girls have to work twice as hard as the locals. Princess is in a hitting slump lately so I'm bringing in the private coach to work her ass off.

Plus the busier she is, the better her grades and right now, she totally needs to be busier cause if a D in English walks through my door, Ima kick her Democrat. (aka ASS)

I also got a nap in.