Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, July 4, 2013

Planes yo

We are traveling the country via plane this week. I'm visiting some fantastic airports along the way. In fact im writung this somewhere over Arkansas as im in route to   Atlanta where thanks to delta I'm laying over. Enough about moi.

Them babies of mine are grown. These girls are so big and mature.  Since we live do far from family, my sweeties are spending the entire month of July with family. Im beside myself wuth worry lol.

I just flew then into Oklahoma where they will spend some time with pappy and grandma. Then they will hit Louisiana and finally Texas with the mimi and don-don. They are gonna have the very best summer evah!

Sidenote: we got princess her own debit card for the trip.  Its a secure way to give them spending money and monitor spending.  Damn though, am I the only one weirded out by a 14 year old being so comfortable with electronic budgeting?

Im sidetripping to visit my girl, M, in Florida.  Then im home to keep my Dave company. 

Did I mention I completed my Mba this past week? Yeah. Job hunting soon too ;)