Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Too Close

Perhaps Dave and I are a little too close. We are in the middle of packing, he's working from home, we're trying to juggle getting ready to make a quick trip home so that we can pay our respects to a family member that passed. We are trying to keep spirits up. It's just the two of us this morning and I look over to see him working away on his laptop. He reaches over and carefully pulls one of my long, wavy hairs off his sweatshirt and frowns at it all meany then drops it on the floor. Cause I'm a shit, I'm like "you too good for my hair?".... I'll learn one day to stop poking my husband lol... he smiles and tells me "I love your hair, especially when I pull a long wavy hair out of my buttcrack".

He wins.

Gag.