Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Crazy Town

My idea to double up on my last two classes for my MBA program so that I can graduate in May, was the dumbest thing I've done this year. Well, right after quitting smoking (still ready to chew somebody's head off for that shit).

My teacher is an ass. She is getting the nastiest write up on my student review as possible. I get that it's a MBA level class, but her habit of adding last minute assignments is gonna kill me. This week alone I've had two papers, discussions, an essay, and a full project. Then the day the project was due she added another paper.

Yep, she's a pickle.

I'm eatting tums like crazy but I'm determined to not let this class throw my 4.0. Which is why I've been missing in action on this site. Sorry peeps. Somebody send me some damn ciggies and chocolate STAT.