Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, December 9, 2012

Baaaaaaaaaaaaack

So we are back baby! I'm super excited..... not only am I back in business but I'm busy as shit. As you can see, our family pics are in. Fun! So check out the fam, chilling and enjoying ourselves out in Montana. Actually, this is Dave's idea for our Christmas card. He kills me. Only my guy has the patience to deal with a house full of phone queens. I adore him.
So I'm subbing and staying busy. I find I like the sixth and seventh grades. So I've been doing the math and science route. I also doubled down on classes and May will find me holding my MBA. Holy smokes. I'm still recruiting on the side too. Oh and I'm working the crisis line for the womens shelter..... that means alot to me and I find there isn't enough I can do there. The kids are finally finding their footing here in our little 1950s Montana town. And there is sweet relief on the horizon. Tonight, my studly husband who has no equal got me a new rental house. A four bedroom house with a garage to keep my truck out of the snow. Four bedrooms so everyone has their own room and we have an office. OMGosh. I couldn't be happier. Seriously. I can't even begin to tell you how much I needed that. lol.
And finally, I'm giddy because..... well I bought my momma a plane ticket. She had three years old and then hello baby! Thursday of this week my momma is meeting me four hours away in the big city!!!! Girls weekend? yes please! More soon.