Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, December 29, 2012

Guns Bitches, Alot of Guns

So I'm sitting here in my chair looking online, shocker! But I'm listening to Dave as he sits in his recliner across from me on the phone. This morning I woke up in our new house, in my big as hell king sized bed with the crispy ivory sheets and beautiful comforter surrounded by guns. Dave is cleaning out the safe and opening an insurance rider for each and every one. It's apparently an all day thing. Now I knew we had a shitton of guns but heaven help me I had no idea that we had that fucking many. I really should go get a picture of that hot mess. Anyway, sweetness is sitting here going through each and every customization on these guns for the insurance guy (a former Marine who is digging this I'm sure).

But the only thing I can think of as I'm listening to all of this is.... if money is tight when the kids go to college.... I'm looking at their tuition laying out on my bed yo. DAYUM. I can't wait to see how much the monthly fee for this rider is gonna be.

So besides that, we got a repair guy coming to put the new dishwasher in. Sweet! So the new house cause a new fridge, new stove and now new dishwasher. The old one burnt up night before last. But after living without a dishwasher for six months, I'm all about the damn thing. So yes, please.... lets get that bad boy tuned up and turned on. I have dishpan hands. Unacceptable.

Off to gaze at the guns.