Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Disappointed

Blindly re-electing a man who is flushing out country down the toliet? Very disappointed in the librals tonight. And my favorite part, the quote on my facebook "woohoo a black man re-elected in a racist and biogited country"..... geeeee his skin color isn't my problem, it's his muslim tendencies and politics. Congrats.... I sincerely hope he takes those union pensions and that government pension and flushes it like social security.

Rant over, I'm going to bed. The next four years aren't on me. I voted for the business man. Not the idiot.