Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, July 4, 2009

In Passing....with Duchess

This kid cracks me up........

I passed her in the hall this morning as I was stumbling myself back to the shower and she was tugging on a light pink "Earth day" shirt while already wearing a pink, orange and red striped skirt.

Her response to my "look".....?

"Well I've always had the best taste in clothes. " Snap!

Two hours later, I'm reading the news at the bar and she is digging in the dishwasher for a cup. She lifted the sifter and wants to know what it's for.

Explained that it was for sifting flour.

"Wow, it gets the honey out of the flowers?"

So while I was scratching my head trying to figure that one out, she took off.

Need a new sifter, mine's in the back yard crammed full of flowers by the time I got to her.