Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Warnings on the Side...of the bottle

Since living GF is not always possible (damn contamination!) I sometimes find myself swollen and in serious pain from my stomach thing. So I have to crawl into the bathroom closet (or purse, which ever is closer) and dig out my tummy pills. Which are half pain pills, which make me looooooooooooooooopy.

Normally they make me seriously sleepy, 98% assurance that I'll be asleep within 20 minutes of swallowing that little blue pill. Tonight, the pink elephants are dancing and they are so freaking loud. Rude bast*ards.

Turns out you should not take on empty stomach. Says the little know it all sticker on side of bottle. Psh....like people actually read those.

Now these are the same pills I've taken for over a year now in situations like these, but apparently never before have I forgotten to eat first.

Princess offered to put me to bed, but now I'm stuck waiting up with my eyes propped up on toothpicks until they fall asleep. Cause I just can't crash until I know they are out.

But it's obvious that loooooooooopy agrees with me. Just nailed some homework and cleaned out my fridge. Tomorrow I'm wondering if I'll find that my homework is written in Latin and the milk is in the dishwasher.

Putting myself to bed. Looooooopy and all.