Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hockey Babes...

Last night I took the girls to one of the final hockey games of the season. Princess and I are fans. Duchess likes to eat, so as long as the food keeps coming she is cool, otherwise she's ready to go.

Hence the food.

And don't be judging, I had little makeup on and my hair was a mess. Fact of life, it was Friday and I ain't looking to impress anyone, lol. However, I should have brought wipes to clean Duchess' face though, cause she was a MESS.


Our Canadian hockey loving friends went too, they are season ticket holders and both of them play. So I get all the blow by blow info as I'm just learning the game. Congrats to the expecting mother, it's a BOY! Alan Lewis will join us in August.

But the poor hometeam was getting their arses kicked badly so by 7 minutes to game end, we bailed to miss the traffic. But all in all, what a great night. Even if Duchess went to bed with a tummy ache.