Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, October 14, 2011

What is this sleep thing?

So interesting thing about our trip, the little hot springs area Dave found for our getaway is right next to a set of train tracks. Trains run about every 30 minutes.

That sound brings a smile to my face everytime. It reminds me of growing up at my Nannys house, right next to the tracks. How every night growing up, I laid in my bef listening to the train go through my hometown.

It's a comforting sound, which has to explain how I slept like a rock for 10 hours last night. I never sleep like that. Ever. Trains plus Dave, well its the best sleep incentive on earth for me.

I woke up starving with NO bags under my eyes for the first time in forever. I'll take it!