Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, October 2, 2011

VSU - Vaginal Support Unit

 This is my B! B is my partner in crime and she is pretty damn cool. When I moved to Texas, I realized that due to the nomadic lifestyle that my family lives, making true friends are a rare commodity. Thusly I embraced my true longdistance military girls I've kept throughout my moves. They are my rock, my happy place! So I've been more more guarded about letting people close to me.

But B busted her way right around that wall I've built proving to me that God brings you the most amazing things even when you have been beaten down. She doesn't replace those special friends of my heart, like my Purse-shoe-loving photographer girl, my lifeline Coach boot wearing Okie turned perpetual Cali perfectly coiled and dressed girl. Nope she is the final addition to the trifecta that is H4G Team of Masterminds For World Domination.

So when my girl wanted to go and get her first tattoo (the last of us trifecta to have one), B decided in true B fashion to go big or go home. So what do you do when your girl wants to go get that bad boy done.

Well you go with her. And then you do whatever is needed.......


 Like holding her hand
 Remind her that after the first five minutes, you'll hit the plateau where the pain merges together and becomes almost the new normal.

 Taking pictures with her phone so you can show her the progress.........

 Use her phone to take stupid pictures of yourself................

What you want see is the picture of is when they went on her side and I had her in a headlock with her legs pinned between mine. I was hunched over her, helping the tattoo-ist keep her side still and in place while she had a death grip on the back of my jeans prompting a perma wedgie. Ouch.


But she got'er done baby! And I was a good VSU damnit!