Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, July 14, 2011

Life As I Know It

Things are moving right along into Full Summer around here. The girls and I are doing pretty good. I'm so busy I can't breathe but hey, that is my normal it seems. Catch up with us!

 We swam. The girls got some much needed "daddy" time.


 Dude, her stomach muscles are insane.

 Hey Kiddo!


 She catches in her first game!

 Prin and BFF in between games. Doubleheaders are the word around here.

 Coach means business dude.

 She's safe! Stealer!

 Playing 2nd, her first "home" on the field....

 Practice.

 Duch playing Angry Birds, which got me addicted too. We are in competition to see who can get further than the other, lol. She's winning!

 Me and Duch at the gun club. Competition day!

 The guy I married competiting in live rounds.

How we stay occupied at the fields.

Cause that is where we live.

Duch and I are having shirts made.... "We have no live cause our sister/daughter plays softball" LOL

Prin thinks we're idiots :)

My life is pretty dang good these days. My babies are doing great and that right there is key!