Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, November 14, 2013

My first Felony

Today was an eyeopener. I committed my first felony today. So far the po-po hasn't shown up to get in my business though. See I've been waiting on this shipment of sweet cardigans for the store.... yeah and I called this morning to check status. My contact in LA and I figure out that my local UPS man delivered it to the wrong street. So on the phone with UPS in our conference call, we are told that they will have to investigate and get back to us. But they make the mistake of telling me the address where they left the packages. Ummmm, yeah. I told that snotty lady, I'll beat you there. lol. I jumped in my truck and sure enough, two streets away there sat my packages. On a little front porch. I knocked and rang the bell.... then I just grabbed my packages and took off. If I need bail, somebody better start a Facebook fund.