Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Dear Sweet Lord

For the first time in almost three years, my dearest hubby is taking off work (does it count if he still has his phone/laptop/etc) and going home for the holidays. Home being a very fluid word. Back to Texas to see my momma and Oklahoma to see my inlaws. Here we come baby. A nice long two week visit. I'm seriously ready to go now! Except I have one more trunk show tonight to get through. Then I have to wash clothes and pack everyone. And buy headphones for the trip cause there is no way I'm listening to Dave's stations the whole way there. Here we go peeps. Ready fready!