Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, November 1, 2013

Busy Blogger

I'm stuffed up and my ears hurt. And I'm whiney. God I'ma pain. But they love me anyway. Tomorrow we venture into the big big city as Princess plays her last high school volleyball game of the season. This means uber shopping peeps, not even gonna lie. And a big ass Sonic shake. Screw my diet. But for now, I'm downloading the USPS shipping tool onto my laptop. I've spent the last three afternoons the post office shipping off orders to various states for our website. Blows my mind but people like our stuff, wooohoooo.... yeah gotta simplify shipping and if it means not even leaving my house. SCORE. Oh and Duchess attempted her first baking lesson. Bless her little heart. We tossed it. Stupid cake pops. Next time, we'll just make cookies. She'll rock those.