Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, April 4, 2013

Gun In My Purse

There are times when I resemble a normal sane woman. I run errands all day today. I sweet talk with the old guy at the DMV to get my license renewed without taking a new written test. I grab a few groceries to hold me over until I can hit up Wally Mart. I stop in at the post office to grab my mail, then stand in line behind the neighborhood gossip waiting on my package. I enjoy my turn to visit with the sweet postal man who calls me by the wrong name (just barely off, lol but hey whatever, he's a dollface). I wave at my neighbor who likes to stand in his front yard and watch me take the trash out in my pjs. It's all kinda fun and I'm such a good happy housewife. (shut up, I am)

I spent my day doing laundry. I got bedding done. I vaccumed. I even washed some damn windows. Then when it was all said and done, Dave walked in. I had chicken breast (lemon pepper) in the oven broiling. Steamed broccoli on the stovetop and rice ready. I was multi-tasking as well. I had Duchess on my bed stretched out and working on vocab and on the white board in my kitchen I had Princess working on alegbra. The Murphy dog was hiding under my bed fresh from a bath and the tub looked like I shaved a monkey in it. But it was a good day....

Then my husband calls me into the livingroom to show me a commerical. He backs up the cable to let me see. This car salesguy from cars.com and the couple were blabbing about how drama free the process blah blah blah. The whole point of that was Dave's like that was funny. I'm like dude, that was not funny. I'm not the wife to prank like that. I'm a crazy. Like seriously, I carry a gun in my purse EVERY SINGLE DAY.

He scratches his chin and goes .... there's that.

If I ever blog from jail.... it's gonna be cause I whip that damn LCP out of my purse and shoot somebody till the bullets are gone and then I beat the utter shit out of them with it.

I should go take my happy pills.