Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Biased MF-er

I'm pretty sure that at some point this semester I've bitched on here about my two professors this time around. 1. I've had his class before, he was my ethics professor for several classes and I have him again for my collective bargaining class and 2. She's a freaking liberal garden implement of a teacher who is teaching my implementing strategy class.

The first day we obviously intro ourselves. 1.'s response to me: (sigh) Of course, (insert my name)... welcome back. Well that doesn't sound too welcoming lol. So we go round and round me and him. Once he wrote on a paper: great paper, you've manage to spend seven pages rebuking everything I said in lecture on this subject.... interesting effort. I get the feeling he hates me, lol.

#2's nickname was the pickle (cause it's rude to call someone the c-word in front of your kids, so we codename around here). She drives me INSANE. Yes, it's a masters level class but seriously her habit of adding last minute BIGASS assignments piss me off. Some of us students have a life, well not me but somebody else might. Anyway, she had a huge turnaround two weeks ago when she fell in love with a powerpoint I did. Ummm it was nothing special, really. Swear. Unlike Dave, I don't put animated gifs in mine (his ass got an A for that by the way). So she's been super supportive and my grades are rocking in that class.

But tonight I was scrolling through my most recent test from #1 and one of the questions was: "after the discussion and legal analysis of arbitration cases this week, do you feel you would be a good arbitrator" the professor wrote in "I do not believe you would make a good arbitrator. You are very opinionated and seem way more suited for a negotiator position. Nothing personal" Ummmm.... thank you. Seriously, who wants to be someone that can be neutral on ANY subject? Not moi....

I'll take that compliment #2.

Who does #2 work for?

BAHAHAHA, everything is better with an Austin Powers quote huh?

Off to be annoying to professors alike.

Seriously though, what am I gonna do when I graduate in a few weeks? I'm gonna miss school dude. But seriously I don't see a PHD in my future. Good grief.