Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, March 26, 2011

Holy Crap, 1000 posts

It's pretty obvious that I'm an extremely dull person. Cause according to my nifty dashboard, I'm now at 1000 posts. Seriously? I do sorta kinda have a life, really I do. I swear. I think. Okay, I have kids and a manly gorgeous husband and a dog and a career and school and parents and etc.

It's been crazy town around here. School is tough, the last 3 classes before my degree. Work is great but hectic as I'm in the process of completing auditing that I was brought aboard to do so I can fix everything that is wrong. The kids are amazing. Prin is so deep into ball fever that I'm dancing a jig over the loss of attitude and mere mention of boys, as there are NONE. Duchess is killing her TAKS pre-tests and generally being a little ham.

And my sexy husband is on his way home for a sneaky weekend visit.

Excuse me, I have to go shave my legs.

Updates later ;)