Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, June 8, 2013

We breathe softball




We had to leave the Husband of the Year and Murphy at home for this one but we were on the road! I printed out my directions, loaded the GPS and then ummm still got off track and managed to make my own route. Shaved 30 minutes off the time too....



We also had a bleeder. Bless her heart, she bleed from the nose for thirty freaking ass minutes. I hate blood yo. OMGawd.



Needless to say, that much blood you will end up feeling poorly once it stops. Something about blood in the tummy. So my baby (shut up, I know she's 10) was sleepy and woozy till about 3. Then she was normal. Meaning she drove me cra-cra!


We ate at a genuine 60's diner, at her request too. Dragging half the team with us, there was Elvis on the jukebox. Unhealthy food on the table. Poodle skirts on the waitresses. Duch was so pissed that they weren't wearing roller skates, she seriously gave our waitress a long lecture on it. lol. I tipped a little extra for that. I'm a giver.


This is my badass. She was a freaking rockstar today. She seriously put up eight outs all by herself. One of which was a double play. And since Dave couldn't make it, I had him and my mom and dad all on a group text and was sending out blow by blow updates. They played three games. We were there all damn day. It was great. Seriously.


Oh I forgot, they had shakes too. Real old school shakes. Yum. Sorry, I got distracted.

After a long day of softball, three hours in the pool horseplaying, we all all tucked into our beds. Reading before bed.

Tomorrow we play again. I love my life. Seriously am blessed!