Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, October 29, 2012

Blah

I'm just blah. So here we go.... my fairy godmother with her fairy wand (somehow I keep picturing a huge hairy guy in drag whenever I think fairy godmother!) isn't going to show up and zap my grumpy sad ass out of bfe anytime soon so I gotta make this work. My cooking to keep my mind off it habit is also the reason why I'm still 20 lbs up after quitting smoking. Chunky butt is tired of being a chunky butt. I miss my thinner self. So time to get busy.

Ordered a pilates cd and workout ball for the house.... cause you know my days of walking outside in 20 and below temps are just over. Period. Over. That shit is for the birds and I ain't no bird. Come to think of it, I never see any birds just hanging around either so yeah. Once I have everyone gone and I start my chores (usually laundry or cleaning my tiny stone house) then I can do my exercise stuff. I'm also digging out my smaller free weights (hello storage unit) and a jumprope. Don't judge. I'm making a list and I have this huge problem (OCD) with a list being unfulfilled. Plan is to make a list for each day for the next two weeks. (I can always add stuff I need to do to my generic beginner list, see I've thought this shit through, don't hate because I get this little sense of accomplishment from checking something off a list) Each night before bed, put new list up on fridge.... scheming to irratate myself is a new low. Did I mention that I can resist a list?

I also made my grocery list and included stuff to start back on my protein shakes for breakfast. I'm not a breakfast eater, but I will drink a protein shake. I'm a drinker. So here we go. Pulling myself up by my bootstraps and kicking my own ass. :) Join me on my bitchy ass journal. It'll be a hoot. I'll try and make you as miserable as I am myself!

Oh and vote for Mitt.... cause at least he hasn't committed treason. Effffing Obama!