Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, February 8, 2014

May

So im living in my recliner. .... recouping from shoulder surgery.  And as usual we have tons on the horizon.  I'll get to that.... but dude im all about may.

See for years. Years..... ive been after Dave to take me on a cruise. Hes been all over the world and well ive been raising babies and wifing it. Its a great gig. But since I've completed my MBA.... my mom has been after me to schedule a trip. Dave and me. And somehow the two of them came up with the best idea on earth. May 11-15 .... I'll be cruising to Mexico and back. With my girl Connie and my mom was in the plan but due to inventory she cant. My other two bfff are scheduling moves not long after so hopefully I can drag them along next time.

He's jumped in to help me plan. We got an awesome cabin with big ole view. The top most deck so we're close to everything.  Scheduling horseback riding excursions ( since shoulder will not be up for most other stuff still ). Im kinda in awe.

Dude. This is gonna rock. The only other trip ive had is visiting said bfff in Florida last year. Its strange to have girls trip but fun!!!!

The kids swear if mine goes well that my mom and me better take them next.

All aboard! !!!!