Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Recap...Good Lord

Wonderful service at church this morning, really amped me up for the week. Needed that lesson, to wear my love for Christ on my sleeve!

Duchess cracked me up today. She wore a turtleneck dress and then proceeded to come running up to me once we got home with it stuck all up around her neck saying "the shell is strangling the turtle, help!!!!". Then there's the rubber snake that my mom gave her that she keeps leaving around the house to scare the living crap out of me, this time it was in the glass bowl where I keep my keys and sunglasses, the little snot.

Princess has been a huge help this week, not sure what she wants but I'll take it!!!!

Dave also broke the news that Duchess will learn this year that there is no Santa.............. um excuse me? I'm not ready for that........ oh boy.

Oh and speaking of Dave, he came through my door 2 seconds ago........gotta run. He's home!!!!!!