Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Challenge

I think I'm not so much in love with this town. Cause 'dear diary', I will be honest and say that for whatever reason.... (cough-could be the quit smoking part honestly-cough) . Okay I'm miserable. The kids are happy cause we see daddy every night. I'm happy about that too, just the rest....... BLAH. And without my ciggies, well I kinda wanta say kiss my ass and hide out in my bed all day.

But I'm not.

I'm gonna take my babies out and keep myself busy chasing after them. We hit the pool tonight, I sat by and watched them play together while studying. This week we start karate and next week is tennis camp. Hopefully they will make some friends and settle in for the time being.

Me?

I'm gonna keep texting my friends and try not to go "radio silent" .... I usually do that when I'm miserable. So heads up...... I'm honest.

Oh and I'm still not losing the weight I've gained from quitting smoking.

That sucks ass.

I'm all suzy sunshine tonight huh?

I need a glass of cheap as shit fruity wine.

Laters baby. (yeah, I totally read that book)