Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, December 17, 2009

Well...dang

I actually cooked tonight, a first this week. I've been so overwhelmed trying to get this place packed up and deal with all the hoopla that is involved. I'm exhausted and sore. I'm not lifting (much) but my energy levels are low. Having to moniter my bp again during the day. But there is an end in sight.

Except I packed the kitchen except for pots/pans and it's dang hard to cook the dinner without the extras. Such as measuring cups........shit.

So here we go...

Dave lands in one week. Oh thank you Jesus.