Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, December 27, 2009

Three, Two..........One....

Today is D day. The house was emptied yesterday, alot of which we blessed to our friends, the really good stuff in storage and alot to the dump. Now it's just the final purge, just Dave and me before we pick up girls from my mom and hit the road.

Couldn't have done this without the help of some AMAZING friends. Three guys, three trucks, a moving van and my mom and brother. Once again, you slay me with your generous natures. I aim to be as much of a blessing to others.

But for now, I am attempting to get my fingers working in this 11 degree ice prision and get my butt in gear. We hope to make ABQ tonight. By this time next week we'll be settling into our new "home" in Texas.

Hopefully pics to come....of trip.