Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, December 21, 2009

Blessings oh blessings

I have to completely believe that we are on the right path. When you walk on faith, doors open so smoothly and the blessings flow. Which is sooooo different from trying to force something to happen.

Today, I rented out my house. There are no words.

I'm celebrating my actually cooking dinner.

Dave washed our new house and has been getting everything set up and ready to go. He'll be here in 2 days, and won't be leaving us again. We're going with him. There are no words that can express how excited my kids are about that fact. They need their daddy. And I'm blessed that they have such a great daddy.

I'm still not sure if we'll fit everything into our storage unit, I'm not the weather will be pleasant for a cross country trip, and I'm not sure I'll be able to leave my mom without a full crying hysterical breakdown (on my end) but I do knwo this.....

I'm so very blessed.