Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, December 23, 2008

To Honor Our Forgotten Anniversary

***Stolen from Frazzled Farm Wife

Since I forgot my anniversary yesterday I thought this would be a nice way to make myself look better......all about him.......kinda......

Who is your man? The Man

How long have you been together? 12 years and counting

How long dated? 1.5 years

How old is your man? 32

Who eats more? Him, unless your counting sweets, then me

Who said I love you first? Me, dang it!

Who is taller? Oh yeah him!

Who sings better? Oh him, crap.

Who is smarter? Depends on subject....accounting? me, engineering? him

Who's temper is worse? His by far...

Who does laundry? Whoever's day off it is

Who takes out garbage? Him

Who sleeps on the right side of bed? I do, and Murphy too

Who pays the bills? I do

Who is better on computer? Software=me, hardware=him

Who mows? Whoever's day off it is

Who cooks dinner? Whoever's day off it is

Who drives when you are together? He does, he HATES my driving

Who pays when you go out? It depends if I'm dying for a smoke, then he does, otherwise I do

Who is most stubborn? Toss up

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Him

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, thankfully they are down the road

Who kissed who first? He kissed me over potato salad fixings while I was holding a knife. I'd met him twice. Very liberal with his sugars wasn't he?

Who asked who out? He just showed up at my house, stalker that he is

Who proposed? He did, in a park after deliberately making me mad

Who is more sensitive? Me

Who has more friends? Him, he is so much cooler than I am

Who has more siblings? tie!

Who wears the pants in the family? not going there folks....

How did you meet? At a gas station, he was on a date with another girl