Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Upkeep

I went for a little upkeep today. It was girlie shit day. It has come to my attention that my hair is damn near completely white. Yes, I'm 35 years old and my hair is white. Not grey. White. My roots are almost completely white. Can I say that again. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. So as much as Dave loves the dark dark hair, it's time to go back light. Cause frankly the roots blende easier with light hair and I won't feel so bad about the aging of my roots. Damn roots. I have more grey, wait... white, hair than my MOMMA. Not fair. :( But while I was there I got my hair trimmed and got my eyebrowns did, huh they no longer look like caterpillars crawling across my forehead.

Then I shaved my legs when I got home.

Then I brushed my teeth with baking soda. Holy crap. The difference was amazing. I know it's strong on your enamel but once a week or so you should do this apparently. White shiney teeth has me. I likey. 2 minutes you brush and it takes like ass but there you go. Purty teeth.

So now I guess since my school work is done and everyone is asleep and I've cleaned up dinner mess in the kitchen (basalmic roast with rice night) that I will paint my toes. Or maybe go clean up the man cave some, his clothes are everywhere. Or work up a quiz to help Princess study for an elements chart test in science. Or I could scrub the bathroom which is kinda dusty and gross. Don't judge, assholes judge. Don't be an asshole. If it wasn't midnight I'd go get my mail, I haven't checked the damn mail in weeks. Urgh.... I'm behind.

Or maybe I'll read a book.

I think I'll read a book.

In the bathtub.

With a coke and a smile.

Good night.