Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Entertaining Myself.......



Is it obvious that I don't have alot to do at work today? Cause hello............ So this is a recent pic of me.......I'm liking my odds here....if only from neck down, looked as good.........



WTF is Billy Idol doing in my dang collage? This is a recent not os great pic of me......but I keep it faithfully real around here. So enjoy.......



And this is my scary, work badge picture from last year..........dear Lord in heaven, help me, cause I'm pasty white and my hair is orange and I have fat face.........Thankfully it was LAST year.......

Speaking of my badge, this is what I did to it before we put it on my actual badge. We're a small company so nobody really complained although everyone noticed...dang......


So in the end, I went wiht the cowboy hat.........I think it's so me.....
And as Waconda Road suggested, I google earth-ed my neighborhood to prove to you that yes, I do live in the fraking boonies, see the crop circles and mountains.......no mall, no nothing....sigh.