Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Internet, House Stuff and What Exactly Is A Best Friend?

Liftoff.....I have internet peeps. In the new house. Beware!

Also while internet man was bringing that blessing, the UPS delievered my "incredibly cheap, luxury bedding" I got for my new bed from that little internet secret place where I get all my linens extremely cheap. Oh it was a glorious moment. I have the curtains hung (cause I didn't get matching curtains last time and could never find the right ones to match) and the bedspread smoothed out, it looks very bed and breakfast in there right now.

But the highlight of my day came while working on a paper for school while listening to Sex and The City on disc in my computer this morning. Anyone watched session 2 lately? Cause honestly, if you want to know the meaning of "What Exactly is a Best Friend?" you need to experience this moment.

This is a girls' blog and I keep it real, so I have to tell you....after this overheard conversation between my 4 fav girls, I totally shouted out loud...

"That is what a best friend is all about"!!!!!!!

Carrie: I need help, it's embarrassing but I got a new diaphragm and it's stuck. Now listen, I'm either gonna have to make an emergency visit to my gynecologist or one of you is gonna have to give me a hand.

Samantha: (pointing to the bathroom) GO! .... And I just had my nails done......(sigh)....you are so buying me dinner.

So peeps, I know it's a little personal but can you count the number of friends who'd slug back a martini and then go after a stuck diaphragm for you? Those are your true friends.....call one of them up and tell'em you love'em and you'd help a girl out too.