Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, June 21, 2007

Rants from a Non-Smoker

Yet another day in the life of a reforming smoker, not sure why but this topic is pretty much controlling my every thought, action and movement! It is all centering around not have a ciggie. Dang it. I thought I was better than this.

Anyway, just this morning as I drove to work, I began a list of things that are bothering me. Doesn't everyone do this?




  • If you spilt it, clean it up

  • If you see a spill, clean it up

  • It if is due, send it off....procrastination is a tool of the devil

  • If it is seriously overdue, don't ask me why I haven't sent it

  • If the room is dirty, have the decency to close the door

  • Turn off lights, have you seen my electric bill?

  • Do what you say you will do

  • When you don't, then don't act like I'm stupid or I misunderstood you
  • This is just a small list of what was eating my goat this morning. Yet I did not stop and get a smoke. :) I'm trying. However, I did give an old lady the finger this morning when she cut me off, what is it with old people here?

    Correction: This is pretty much the winner of "what bothers me the most" today....this is just disturbing... this is a toliet??????