Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, December 25, 2015

By the Rules

We spent the holiday chilling and spending family time.... along with some family games. Andddd no body wants to play with me... Apparently I'm a difficult person when it comes to games. I adhere to the rules and I enforce the rules... as well as require those playing to do so as well. Does that make me wrong? Apparently it does. No body likes it when you won't let them deviate from the rules of Scrabble... is there a happy medium between being right and being popular... I really don't think it is. Is that a personality flaw....? I am flawed because I have a compulsion to adhere to the rules? Food for thought today....