Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Seeping Through My Pores

Stress is literally oozing out my pores right now. So many irons on a fire, so many potential outcomes and I'm trying like hell not to smoke. Mainly because I don't want to deal with irrating superior acting reformed smokers for having a relaspe. Pray for me, just a little prayer if you don't mind. I'm seriously about to lose it but I keep praying and praying that something will break and we will have a clear answer to our path soon. I have no fingernails left and frankly, the voices in my head are reaching a loud agreement that we need a cigarette. Stat.