Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, December 22, 2011

Timeless

So as usual, I'm running behind on blogging about life events up in this mug, but today is special. While we never celebrate it.... today fourteen years ago, Dave and I were married in a tiny little Oklahoma church. He was in the Navy and we'd been engaged for some time but it was on this day a long time ago that we made it official.

It's been a really wild ride that is no where done and I'm thankful for my man, my marriage and my life.

So happy anniversary baby, I love ya and think you're hot so really what is there else to say?

(See I could say stuff about naked and etc but I reframed, proud much?)