Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, April 13, 2009

End in Sight?

I'm worried that there is no end in sight......the sprinklers were done this weekend. Now it's muddy and sad looking but with sprinkler heads. Go Man Go. Poor guy was in town 48 hours but managed to work like a mule and get her done. Next visit, in two weeks when we build the deck. You know, where the orange lines are.....lol

Easter rocked. What a great weekend. I must say that living in two different states sucks but it really makes you treausre that face to face time. Plus, you talk alot more.....really talk and chit/chat which is important peeps. Good thing I shaved my legs ;)

Statistics is in full force, week 2 now. Snow for the next three days, which means you'll see alot more of me cruising sites and leaving comments now that I can't be outside, sigh......

Freaking Utah.