Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day.........Thankful All the Way

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope that your day was everything you could want for this holiday occassion. We were thankful for several things today....

1. Footed pjs are back in style......hello we live in the snowy mountains
2. My girl is growing so big and so self-assured. I love that. What a rockstar......who can't clean her room or carry a tune in a bucket.....but she's asked Santa for a piano for Christmas, oh crap.

3. My kid coordinates her clothing and accessories better than I do.

4. In all seriousness, I am thankful for our post military life. Where my husband is working today by choice not by order, where he was able to leave early and be home in time for all the prep cooking.
5. I'm thankful for my mom, this is the first Thanksgiving in a long time that we've been able to share a kitchen.
6. I'm thankful for my family
7. And I'm thankful for my husband, who will be shopping in Black Friday at 5 am with a buddy so I can stay home and sleep in......... I'm so thankful......