Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Petite Mouse

Since getting the small role in the show, Princess has leaped and jump her way through my house. Which means that since she is named after me, she inherited some of my less graceful attributes. Which means that she's only run into the wall four times in the past week, while leaping and jumping through the house. Does it make me a bad parent that I have to bite my tongue not to laugh, especially since she busted a gut the other day when I fell down the stairs?

But here are the pics from the auditions, such a happy day for her, and me even though they promptly handed me the fundraiser forms and rigid rehearsal schedule....dang