Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Oh My Goodness! What did I do?

This is how my day went....

Had a hiring session, did a ton of paperwork, had some birthday cake (not for me yet) and tried not to freak about the uneasy feeling regarding the job opportunity that I missed out on, by choice yes, but still missed.

Then you'll remember that I applied for a job out of spite, cause I'm petty like that y'all. It made me feel better so there! Na-nana-na-nah

So this is the call from The Man today....

"Urgh, you had a call"

"I had a what?" (I never get calls, no one calls me ever!)

"It woke me up"

"Who cares, what did they want? A paper subscription? A donation?"

"An interview"

"Holy Sh*t"

"Yeah, what is going on"

So I filled him in and when I told him the ridiculous amount I put down as the minimum salary I would accept in my cover letter, he choked, dropped the phone and had to go spit. Sexy, I know but true.

Soooo I have an interview tomorrow as soon as I get off work.

What have I done?????