Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday morning madness

 A normal day in the life of a Griswald? Well follow us on a Sunday morning.......
 
 
Since church is a long commute for us, we sometimes leave early to take side trips. Or after church we will drop by and scout some of our deer trails. We are prepping for deer season already! Woot. We mud the hell out of it too. lol..... And Princess in her church dress hanging out the back window pointing out deer cracks me up!
 
After church, sometimes Dave likes to find new places in that little town for us to eat. The wait was incredibly long. So as usual, my people of the iphones (seriously I'm the ONLY droid holdout in my house) were all playing games and etc. Dave is an angry bird addict. This is the only way to get a pic of him while he's killing piggies. He's a hunter yo. (And freaking adorable cause he got super excited at the idea of playing Angry Birds on the Wii)
 
 
Duchess looks like a freaking teen today. She's dressing herself and actually matches. Good grief. And she's playing a pet shop game.
 
 
Ummmm since I keep it real honest here, this is the most horrible picture on earth of me, lol. Yuck. But I was trying out Duchess' game when Prin started the photo war. It got ugly. I can make some seriously awkward faces.
 
 
This is here, yeah................ not so cute mom, face. Love my teeney. She starts high school on Wed. So freaking cute. She's all excited about me coming with her the first day lol.
 
 
 
Duchess, Murphy and Mom on the way out to church. Dave is quite the picture taker. lol.... Ignore our messy rental house. It's kinda of a mess but it's my blessed mess!
 
And we'll leave you with this...... lovely faces. We going to put jammies on and chill in our recliners now. It was a hard morning of worship and play.