Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Exhausted My abilities

So today I ran into a problem that can't be fixed. I have run out of room in this rv to store/organize stuff. 98% of everything fits perfectly. Except Dave has lived here for a year by himself and he has 3 times the clothes we do...plus the sheer amount of tools and hunting stuff.

But the heat works and I have hot water. Thank you sweet Jesus. I'm learning so much about "on the road living".

We managed to get all the laundry done and I even whipped out a full dinner. Steamed veggies, GF spaghetti and cornbread.

Tomorrow, I have to start looking for a hair salon, gotta do something with this mop on my head. Then I'm waiting on the school board to call me back regarding the kids' schedule. Princess and I bought and put together a very very small tv stand for our little flat screen. So we be watching movies!!!! Yeah baby.

Till tomorrow! With much love from TEXAS,
H4G