Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Week 1 Over

Week one of Accounting 1001 is over. Someone please remind me why oh why someone who still counts on her fingers has to have accounting for her degree? Please, cause my degree sure as shippy isn't in accounting.

Anyway, week 1 is over and I made an A on my test. But I'm still awaiting the grading on the rest of the week. Sigh........

But last night I began homework for this week, and for my life I couldn't figure out why I was lost. Why after reading the chapter twice, taking notes and then highlighting my notes, I couldn't remember the answers to their hypothetical questions about company and crap. So I had some more Dr. Pepper and went back into the fray, where I discovered that the answers were all in Chapter 3.

Ummmmm hello. Our reading assignments were for Chapter 2, arsehats........

So this morning I'm reading Chapter 3.....read, take notes, highlight, rinse and repeat.....

Bastards.