Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Plague Came

This is the first time in a week that I've sat up for an hour.

The first time I've worn a bra (yep, went braless twice to the dr)

The first time that I haven't eaten actual food in a week

The first time that I have slept so much that I dream about being awake

The plague came and it took me, then after I pulled a tummy muscle from throwing up so much, it keep me.

Now I'm slowly making my way back.

Be patient with me............I've been living on water, runny flavor-less soup and popcicles.