Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Gasp!

I'm sitting here tooling on the internet and watching McLintock on television while I'm suppose to be doing my school work. At one point, I looked at Dave and it went like this: Me: Aren't you glad that you didn't have to fight with someone for my affections. Dave: Yeah, the one time I did... I had to fight three bouncers. Me: what? Dave: funny how you forget these things I adore my cynical man. And frankly that wasn't my fault! I'm digging myself out of my funk! I swear. :) Be back tomorrow with a huge ass update.