Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, February 6, 2012

My Foster Baby

 Susie, the sweet dog that Dave rescued that was abandoned at our groomers last week..... well she is a doll. And my foster baby has a new home as of today! So excited. A coworker of Dave's is getting a great dog. I'm gonna miss the little snuggler! Like crazy.

We'd keep her forever, except she hates Murphy. With a vengence. Like some people hate me, cause they just aren't cool. Like I hate people who blames others for their problems. Like Dave hates loud music and glitter. Like Duchess hates being quiet and like Princess hates being told no. You get the idea huh?

So while Susie loves the family, my foster baby can't stay forever. That sucks, because I love her! Dayum. Murphy is a doll, he understands that she's a newbie to the house and he just sits there while she bites the crap out of him. My dog is the best.

And this pic below really nails it, she's mean mugging Murphy, and he's looking away like... seriously beotch? And Dave is just .... Dave.