Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, January 7, 2011

Working Girl

So after a few phone interviews and a few in person interviews, I beat out 502 other people for a job. I start Monday. I have an office and a door. I get to wear jeans cause I'm not anywhere near customers. It's a district level job for a company that I actually use so that's pretty cool. I'm someone's assistant. I'm a little stressed about the juggles of going back to work while my babies are at school and then home afterwards but I'll make it work. I always have. So here I go...........

Unless the phone rings today. However, cause I happened to answer a call yesterday about a possible position. Cause I'm an idiot. But it's in the Lord's hands.

We'll see.